|The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers|
|Second||Leader: Tommy Oliver|
|Third||Headquarters: The Command Center|
History (Pre High School Days)Edit
High School DaysEdit
- Tommy Oliver (Leader) (White Ranger)
- Thomas Oliver (Second in command) (Green Ranger)
- Kimberly Ann Hart (Pink Ranger)
- Billy Cranston (Blue Ranger)
- Dante (Newly added) (Red Ranger)
- James Potter (Black Ranger)
- Nala (Yellow Ranger)
- Only three of the actual Rangers are part of the team, Tommy, Kimberly, and Billy. Thomas is a character based on Tommy's clone, Tom, while the rest of the team, Dante, Nala, and James are from different series, James from the Harry Potter series, Nala from the Lion King series, and Dante from the Devil May Cry series.
- The late inclusion of James and Nala as the Black and Yellow Rangers was a request from Nutheadbros to a important event.
- Unlike Dante, James and Nala were actually considered as Rangers and Aki had her own reasons as to why they would be join the teams. Her reasons are as followings:
- In James' original series, he was known to be crazy and wild, leading Aki to believe that he would run into trouble headfirst, sometimes quite literally with his animal form being a stag.
- While Nala is seen as a human, in her original series, she is a lioness, a animal of the cat family, which is close to the creature of the Yellow Ranger, the Saber-Tooth Tiger.
- Despite being older of the typical teenager age of the Power Rangers, Dante and James were chosen because they share the same qualities to be a Power Rangers.